Marseille International Fair
Why exhibiting at the Marseille international Fair
Marseille International Fair was founded in 1924 with the objective of promoting international artisanal products, gathering artists, craftsmen and exhibitors from all over the world.
- It’s the second fair in France
- Such an important cultural event featuring cultural and traditional products from all around the world.
- The ideal event to highlight your local territories and tourism activity, etc
- Attracting and retaining new customers
- Stand out from your market, invite your new customers in a privileged setting and present your special operations.
- Take advantage of the high profile of the event and its communication campaign to reach new customers.
- Test an innovative product or a full-scale service
Enjoy the great consumer panel that the Fair provides to start or promote an offer or a new product.
- Boost your turnover : It’s the largest trade event in south of France. Therefore, it’s a vector of dynamism and sales increase.
An unique event
A global fair with 1000 exhibitors including 200 foreign exhibitors.
Nearly 50 countries are represented
300 000 visitors over 11 days and the 2 late opening nights.
100 000 sqm exhibition area (indoors and outdoors)
Make your business meet the market
The opportunity for you to present and sell your high quality exclusive products. A unique opportunity to communicate your creative potential.
A space where you can compare independent crafts people’s products coming from all over the world.
Thanks to the Marseille International Fair you’ll have the opportunity to globalize your business and reach a broader audience.
The ideal context for fostering and planning territorial marketing activities.French, European and international territories are represented at the fair. The most suitable event for tourism promotion.
An opportunity to highlight your typical products